1. There are no required minimum hours for a project, you have already completed the 100 service hours in 4-5 categories.
2. Routine labor is not appropriate for a project. This might be defined as a job or service you may provide as part of your daily life, or a routine maintenance job normally done by the beneficiary (for example, mowing the lawns in your neighborhood.)
3. While projects may not be for a for-profit business, this is not meant to disallow work for community institutions, such as museums and service agencies (like homes for the elderly).
4. A project may not be a fundraiser! Lion’s Heart does not require fundraising to be a member, so your project may not be an effort that primarily collects money, even for a worthy charity.
5. No more than one Lion’s Heart member may receive credit for working on the same Torchbearer service project.
*If you have questions, be sure to check with Lion’s Heart staff before starting your proposal.